SPRING OFFER: Book now for travel in May 2014 and save 20% on the recommended retail price!
See Berlin by night and get to know its cutting-edge restaurant scene on a 4.5-hour bike tour, led by an expert local guide. You’ll see all the city’s nighttime sights as you pedal to three diverse Berlin restaurants to enjoy generous tastings with your fellow food lovers. Cap off your Berlin bike tour with a sunset over the Spree River from the elegant Oberbaum Bridge.
Numbers are limited to 15 on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll see Berlin by night with personalized attention from your guide.
- 4.5-hour evening bike tour of Berlin
- Get to know Berlin’s burgeoning restaurant scene and eat at three favorite local eateries
- Hear stories about Berlin’s history and discover how the city’s multicultural community has influenced its cuisine
- Watch the sunset over the Spree River from the Oberbaum Bridge
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures a more personalized experience