The United Kingdom is undoubtedly one of the best locations in the world for finding a job. With its stable economy, it is said to be one of the most lucrative countries for venturing into a career. Every year, hundreds of thousands of new graduates look for jobs in the United Kingdom. Are you looking for a job in the United States? Here are 5 of the best lucrative careers that you can venture into the United Kingdom:
- Accountancy and Actuarial – A job in finance is regarded as one of the best paid career options not only in the United Kingdom but also worldwide. Accountancy and actuarial jobs, in particular, are synonymous to large salaries and benefits. They can be a great starting point for everyone who wants to be self-employed. One can gain some experience in a company or public sector before doing private practice
- IT Web Design – In current society, information technology is continuously developing. With more and more businesses and professionals setting up websites for their companies in order to attract customers, there has been an increase in the demand for web designers in the UK. Most of them are self-employed and earning money on a per project basis.
- Online Jobs – .With most developed countries deciding to outsource their work, there has also been a huge demand for online work. Among the jobs include online marketing, researching, and copywriting.
- Solicitors – One of the most lucrative jobs in the UK is in the legal sector. With legal concerns sprouting here and there, the need for legal representation has never been more necessary. Solicitors in the United Kingdom have the potential to make £100,000 depending on the case and their experience.
- Media – A job in the media is always considered a high profile job. These jobs include broadcasting, modeling, public relations, acting, and journalism. As a media practitioner, you get opportunities to travel, secure VIP passes, and get access to communication gadgets.
These are just some of the lucrative careers that one can apply for in the United Kingdom. However, the huge salaries and benefits will not come right away. You need to work hard, give your dedication, and be responsible in order to be successful. More importantly, you should have the education, proper training and experience and a great deal of dedication to become successful in your chosen profession.
Ps. Some people wants to work in London, for the sake of travelling, as my reason for coming here in Prague to study is to tour entire europe 🙂