Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain and has several districts that are filled with numerous attractions and places to see. It is a place full of cultural and modern delights and everyone can find something to do. You can explore the wonderful landmarks of the city by being a part of a good tourism service so that the guide can help you visit the most exquisite and fun locations. The city has the most beautiful beach where people spend hours and still long for more. There are numerous cafes, galleries, museums and shops to go to, so you will have a very active and relaxed experience, all at once.
The best time to visit Barcelona
Tourists should visit the city during the months of April- June and September- November. The weather is perfectly balanced and people will not have difficulties in moving around and spending time at the open locations of the city. The winter months or January and February can also be a pleasant time to go there, as long as there is no rain. Travelers can get all information and guidance related to it by consulting the travelling authorities and counselors. Although the place is mostly known for its fabulous beach and seaside attractions, tourists are recommended to dress elegantly while visiting the quaint restaurants and churches.
The Most Recommended Places in Barcelona
• The La Sagrada Familia church is one of the topmost places to visit in Barcelona. This unfinished basilica is one of the most famous buildings and people all over the world pine to have a look at this masterpiece. The visitors can have a look at the splendid interiors, but everyone has to wait for the ‘unfinished’ exteriors to be built by 2026.
• The Picasso Museum is the best museum in the city and has a very unique collection of Pablo Picasso paintings. The visitors will be able to grasp how exactly the man came up as an artist and look at his earliest works in wonder.
• The La Rambla contains busy and long stretches of streets with different names. Tourists can enjoy strolling along the teeming and a lively crowd of locals and get a taste of the life there.
• The Camp Nou Stadium hosts the greatest football matches and is the dearest place for all football and sports fans. If even there is no game to watch, people should have a look at the stadium and FCB museum. It also has one of the largest Nike stores in Europe.
• Located just an hour away from the city, PortAventura Park is one of the best and most fun-filled places to visit. Families can enjoy the amazing rides, water park slides and shows for kids.
A Feast for the Eyes
• The flamenco is the traditional dance of Spain. The mesmerizing and passionate moves leave the people enthralled. Those who want to be a part of it can visit Tablao de Carmen.
• Visitors can go to the summit of the Olympic Mountain and look at the astonishing water and light show along with beautiful panoramic views.