Whether you are looking for a broker or a brand new yacht seller, you can get your best options when you go online. Each yacht purchase involves a lot of financial negotiations so it is best to deal with experts. Luxury yachts, after all, is not just a gift but can also be an investment but before you get to give one away as a present, you need to have some legal and technical questions answered.
Yachting is a lifestyle and only the best people get to own this grand sea vehicle.
- Mega yacht – this is best for larger groups and families as it is the ultimate-sized yacht.
- Modern motor yacht – this is also suitable for large groups and families but they are less spacious when compared to the mega yacht. Still, it is still roomy and it even comes equipped with entertainment and sports facilities.
- Performance motor yacht – this is smaller and is ideal for people who want to explore the coastline. This yacht offers style, power and comfort with just a single touch of the throttle.
- Contemporary sailing yacht – this is best for people who want comfort, size and the facilities of motor yachts. The only difference is the flexibility to set up the sails when needed.
- Classic sailing yacht – this may not be as luxurious as motor yachts but the best sailors often prefer this one.
- The Catamaran – this is best for people who party a lot.
Private Jet for Him
Purchasing your loved one or a colleague his own aircraft is the ultimate lavishness. Keep in mind, though, that the freedom to travel anytime and wherever you want is a luxury that is difficult to place a price tag on.
To buy one, you can either purchase directly from the manufacturer or you can ask for help from a broker or professional consultant. Find a private jet broker that can negotiate the best deals.
There are three basic jet types –
Light jets range at a thousand nautical mile while seating about six people. For bigger groups of about 8-10 people, the medium type is the best choice. For 12 or more passengers and 2,500 to 3,500 nautical miles, the best choice is the heavy jet.
This article is contributed by Byron Davids who is a jet management specialist and has worked in the luxury aviation industry for over 15 years.