Book by May 31, 2014 and save 20% on the recommended retail rate – book now!
Visit some of Rio de Janeiro’s most famous attractions and discover the various sides to the city on this full-day tour with a local guide. Explore the bohemian neighborhood of Santa Teresa, which you’ll reach by tram, and see landmarks like the 18th-century aqueduct and Selarón’s Staircase.
- Full-day Rio de Janeiro sightseeing and cultural tour
- Walk around the cobblestone streets of Santa Teresa
- Visit the top of Corcovado to see the Christ the Redeemer statue
- Enjoy stunning views of Rio’s naturally blessed landscape
- Tour the Santa Marta favela with your guide, and meet some local residents
- Ride the city subway and the historic Santa Teresa tram
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people provides a more personalized experience