Scout out Paris’ cultural gems and tantalizing treats on a walking tour of the city. Led by a friendly local guide, the 3-hour tour introduces you to the secret places that tourist maps miss, like an arcade that offers views into the Louvre Museum and a panoramic vantage point at the Pompidou. Discover some of the capital’s best macaroons, and visit one of the locals’ favorite markets to sample artisan cheeses.
- 3-hour Paris walking tour of Paris’ hidden gems with a local guide
- Sample quality macaroons at a prestigious pastry shop
- Discover an arcade where you can see inside the Louvre Museum
- Visit a lively market to sample cheese and meet the traders
- Walk through Le Marais and finish the tour on the roof of the Pompidou
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience