Staying in the city in our cemented cubicles, we remove ourselves from what nature has to offer. When you are on a holiday, it is an ideal chance to break free from the usual, and try to soothe your nerves with what the world has in store for us.
Voyage New Zealand
The Sunken Alcove Garden in New Zealand is considered one of the most beautiful and peaceful gardens built in the 20th century.
• It provides a change in landscape not just to those who take out time to sit there, but also to the people walking on the road.
• Away from the fast paced life and conundrums of the city, this garden offers a peaceful abode to those looking for peace of mind.
• The serenity of the basement like space, situated below the roads rejuvenates you.
Bored of the prim and proper five star hotel services and looking to change the way you stay when visiting places? Then the Floating bungalows in the Maldives, is the place to book a room! The name says it all. These bungalows are constructed on water and possess the comfort of luxury suites of high-end hotels:
• Terraces overlooking the vast sea
• Pontoons to let you taste the waters you are living on
Another experience that you must partake to, when you are bored of the usual hotel rooms, is staying in a tree house swing in Soneva Kiri in the scintillating Thailand.
• A tree house consists of bunk beds.
• They are usually around 2 to 3 metres above ground level.
• They are equipped with a nice bed, sink and toilet.
• The balcony in the tree house is the next best thing, after hearing the chirping of birds and seeing the mischief of squirrels.
The perfect romantic getaway consists of a place where you can be close to your partner.
• What can be better than being literally allcocooned’ with your loved one?
• You can spend time in the dream-like suspended waterfront cocoon with your partner.
• A NESTREST lounger, which hangs from a storm-bent coconut palmoffer place for a couple to rest inside.
Tired of getting stuck at red lights and in traffic? How about driving in the Swiss waters? You may not have aced your practical driving test, but you can definitely have fun driving a car in water!
- These cars can be driven on water, hence the name amphibian cars.
- Fitted with colorful flags and sun umbrellas, these amphibians carry families including their babies drove off the port and glides smoothly into the water.
It is one thing to buy frozen sea food and cook it at home, or eat at a restaurant that offers sea food. How about eating while you capture the most wonderful sunsets on the planet.
• It is a different experience trying the sea food at the shore of the sea from which your food has been freshly caught.
- Dining at the beach at the Lido Beach Resort, Sarasota offers you this unbelievable experience.
• If you envy the peace that underwater fishes live in, then you would enjoy the concept of an aquatic cinema. A ship that carries you on water while you watch a movie.
• The sea breeze wafts across you is an experience that you will never forget. We live life only once. What better way to enjoy the best experiences the world has to offer.